Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So, I forgot about the blog!

Well, I forgot about my blog! Things have been so crazy, I thought about it, then forgot it...and haven't posted anything in a long time....My friend Jessica reminded me about it today when I spoke with her.

Things are nuts...Danny's grandfather just past away, we just learned that we will be moving to SC soon, I've never lived anywhere except AL...yea, I'm freakin' just a little.

But I know that everything happens for a reason, God has a plan and he will give me the strength I need to deal with this change! Mainly, concerned about my babies, and my mom and dad. Dad is having health issues again, and I really don't want to leave him...but, I will trust the Lord and know that he will take care of everything.

It's late, and hard for me to express true feelings at this point...they are so scattered...until next time!! Maybe it won't be 6 months from now!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that we got to talk last night! It was wonderful to catch up! You come to my mind a lot...I do miss our fun times at ND =)

    You guys have been through a lot lately and will have some pretty big adjustments in the months ahead. But you are not alone. I will be praying for all of you as you make this move. I will also be praying for your dad and his health.

    love you girl! and I look forward to us getting together very soon!

    ReplyDelete